Skip Bo card game bundled with Uno card game
America's number one card game now has three new fun ways to play. The object of the game is to be the first to reach a score of 500. You can win points by getting rid of all the cards in your hand before your opponents do. You also earn points for cards left in your opponents' hands. The easy-to-follow instructions are included, as well as detailed descriptions of the game's variations and strategies. It travels well and is great for families; Uno can be played by up to 10 players. Enjoy--and may the best player win! Skip-Bo is the ultimate sequencing card game from the makers of UNO! Players use skill and strategy to create stacks of sequentially numbered, ascending cards (2,3,4…) until they have no more left to play. Once everyone is dealt their own personal stockpile of cards, play begins by drawing from a central pile and building up to four “build” piles. The Skip-Bo “wild” cards break up static situations and may be played as any number. Use these cards wisely, for they can really help you beat your opponents! The first player to deplete all of his or her Skip-Bo stockpile cards is the winner! Includes 162 cards and instructions. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Rules for each game: Uno: Reach 500 Points to win the standard game, otherwise the first person without cards wins! Skip Bo: Players use skill and strategy to create sequencing stacks of cards in ascending order (2,3,4…), The first player to use all the cards in their personal Stockpile wins!
- How to Play: Uno: Earn points from other players when you go out first, use the four suits of 25 cards to stack in the middle deck. Skip Bo: Remove the cards from your hand by using sequences!
- Recommended Players: Uno: 2-10 player groups. Skip Bo: 2-6 Players per group. Great for families, and parties!
- Take these two legendary card games home with you in this one-of-a-kind bundle option
- Skip Bo Includes 162 cards and instructions. Uno Includes 112 Cards and instructions!